Crystal Ross is a Speech Pathologist with over 30 years experience.
- Accent Reduction
- Interactive Metronome
- SOFFI Method (Supporting Oral Feeding for Fragile Infants)
- ASHA Certified – Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech – Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stim– Vital Stim for treatment of dysphagia – Adult Specialty
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stim – Vital Stim for treatment of dysphagia – Pediatric Specialty
- LSVT – Loud (Lee Silverman Voice Treatment for voice disorders associated with Parkinson’s disease)